Monday 21 March 2011

Grindy Grindy.

Well I have this week off to help get the shell prepped for when the engine is ready and to also have it seam welded and ready for the roll cage to be installed. Task for the day was to remove as much sealant as possible. This was done with a wire brush attachment for a Dremel. If anyone has done this before you will know full well how shitty a job it is. Fortunately the sealant comes away pretty easily revealing bare metal. I called it a day with about 80% of the sealant gone, there are some bits I can't get to with power tools so it will have to be done manually this week when I can bear to look at the stuff again :) Couple of Images of the Ka itself and the piles of sealant that I collected.


















Also the steering wheel appears to be harbouring intelligent life. Daren't touch it without gloves on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment